Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links from clickbank.com and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
Is bodybuilding not for women? This antiquated view you can forget because many women now dare to train with heavyweights. The goals of the Beginner Female Bodybuilding Plan are very different.
While some women are concerned with having tight legs and a well-formed butt, others specifically train muscle gain, as they have much less testosterone than men. They will never build these muscle packages like a man.
Women have a much higher estrogen level than men. For this reason, they always keep a more top body fat percentage.
Little Content of Beginner Female Bodybuilding Plan
In my article Beginner Female Bodybuilding Plan, you will receive numerous tips for beginners and advanced. You will learn how fast you can build muscle and what role the diet plays. Applying these essential strategies to your lifestyle, training, and food will help you get a shapely, muscular body.
How do I start with the Beginner Female Bodybuilding Plan?
Some women fear that bodybuilding will make them look like wrestlers and spend a lot of time in cardio training to get their “female” figure.
But as I mentioned above, women do not have the hormonal requirements to build muscle mass like men.
Testosterone is the hormone responsible for building muscle mass. The testosterone level of women is a fraction of that of men.
Beginner Female Bodybuilding Plan Wisdoms
Some women who do bodybuilding look like men. They usually do that professionally. It takes many, many years of training and supplemental supplementation to achieve this.
Chemically, as you know, the more muscle you have, the more calories your body burns. The more calories you burn, the less fat you have.
1. Your training with the Beginner Female Bodybuilding Plan:
• Train three days a week.
• Every time the whole body.
• Align the training process to compound exercises such as squats, lunges, and deadlifts.
• So you burn the most calories and get more aesthetic muscles.
Beginner Female Bodybuilding Plan Tip: In the beginning, you should support a coach.
2. make a new nutrition plan:
Advice from an experienced bodybuilder Jamie Eason:
Multiply your body weight by 10 to get the minimum number of calories you’ll need each day.
Then you add 300 if you do a sedentary job, 500 if you are mediocre athletic or 800 if you are very active in sports.
Then eat nutritious foods like lean meat and fish, low-fat dairy, beans, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, and seeds. You need to experiment a bit until you know the perfect relationship between sports and food.
3. Set small achievable intermediate goals:
Set realistic goals with your coach. You add z. B. Add 0.5kg more weight to your dumbbell every week, or increase the reps by five each week.
Women with no experience in the field need to be aware that the path to building muscle building takes a little longer. It can be difficult, but it is a rewarding challenge.
Best Body Toning Exercises for Women
The optimum, not just because of the aesthetics, will be if the body works as well as it looks. Conversely, if it is the case, full-body training is the answer for women. In this method, you will not only get the optimal muscle mass but also increase your metabolism.
Also, you strengthen your body center and improve your balance.
If you want a tight body from head to toe, you should run this method twice a week.
In the following weights exercises, you should decide on a weight that will help you lift the last repetition in a sentence straight up.
1. Water squat and the bicep-bell:
Muscles: biceps and lower body
• Take a pair of dumbbells (8 to 10 kg) and stand with your feet on a level or bench. The arms on the sides with the palms facing forward.
• Take one foot off the bench and squat down a few inches.
• Now push the dumbbells up and pull them to the shoulders. That’s a repeat.
• Make three sets from 12 to 15, and repeat that on the other side.
Pause: 30 seconds between sets
2. Take a walk with a beginner female bodybuilding plan:
Works: triceps and core
• Place a Bosu on the ground and sit in the middle of the dome.
• Place your palms on the ball with your fingertips forward next to your hips. You place your heels on the floor about two feet from the base of the Bosu.
• Stretch your arms and lift your hips off the ball.
• Raise your right hand and left foot a few inches.
• Hold down for one second, then lower and repeat with the other side and foot.
• That is one repeat.
Make three sets of 15 to 20 each, and rest between sets for 30 seconds.
3. Rotation lunge and shoulder press:
Works: shoulders and whole lower body
• Take a pair of 8 to 12-pound dumbbells and stand with your feet together with your arms to one side.
• Now make a big step back with your right leg. Land with outstretched toes.
• Drop into a lunge until your left thigh is parallel to the floor, then lower the dumbbells and upper body
Until the weights are on both sides of your left ankle.
• Stretch your left leg without locking your knee and stand up. Pull your right leg forward to keep your legs together.
• Simultaneously press the dumbbells with your palms upwards.
• That is a repeat. Do 12 to 15 repetitions, then repeat on the other side. That’s a sentence.
Make two sets and rest between sets for 30 seconds.
4. Warrior Three Tricep Extension:
Works: trunk, back, buttocks and thighs
• Take a pair of dumbbells weighing 8 to 10 pounds and stand with your arms to one side.
• Place your right toe about one meter behind you on the floor and lean forward from the hips.
• You have to keep your right leg straight, then lift it off the floor until your body forms a T. Your arms hang directly from your shoulders.
• Ow, the dumbbells toward your ribs until your elbows pass your upper body.
• Lower the dumbbells and return to the start. That’s a repeat.
• Do 12 to 15 repetitions, then repeat on the other side. That’s a set.
Do two sets and rest for 30 seconds between sets.
5. plank with front elevation:
Works: shoulders and core
• Take a pair of dumbbells weighing 5 to 8 pounds and place your hands on the weights just below your shoulders and your palms facing each other.
• Tighten your abdominal muscles and keep your left arm straight. Lift it at shoulder height in front of you.
• Return to the board and repeat with your right arm. That is a repetition; do 12 to 15.
Perform three sets and rest between sets for 30 seconds.
6. Side Knee Raise and Side Crunch ( Sumo Squat ):
Works: arms, core and entire lower body
• Hold a medicine ball with your legs more than shoulder-width in front of your body.
• Kneel until your thighs are almost parallel to the floor.
• Keep your right knee bent and turn your hips, so your inner thigh is facing forward. You stand on your left foot and lift your right leg out until your knee is over your hip.
• Turn the ball clockwise until it is over your right shoulder and at the same time, push your torso to the right.
• Back to the starting position. You do 12 to 15 repetitions of this. Then change to the other side. That’s a set.
Make three sets of it and pause for 30 seconds between phrases.
7. Swiss thigh and fly:
Works: chest, core, and inner thighs
• Take a pair of 8 to 10-pound dumbbells and lie with your arms outstretched, and palms are inside. You have a stability ball between your legs on your back.
• Keep your legs straight and lift them so that your feet are facing the ceiling.
• Keep your elbows slightly bent and slowly lower the dumbbells sideways, so they are in line with your shoulders.
• Slowly drop the ball to a few centimeters above the ground.
• Slowly lift the dumbbells and stability ball to start. That’s a repeat.
You make three sets of 12 to 15 reps. Rest between sets for 30 seconds.
Beginner Female Bodybuilding Plan Diet Chart
While the average woman bases her nutritional plan on losing weight, the focus of her diet is often on gaining weight when participating in bodybuilding or figure competitions.
However, they do not want to gain fat but increase muscle mass while maintaining the feminine shape.
The key to achieving your ultimate body is getting the right amount of calories and macronutrients while adjusting your intake to support your intense exercise program.
Step 1 – Building Muscle Calories:
To build muscle, you must follow a diet that is not deficient, but it is also not necessary to overeat. If you eat, you unnecessarily gain fat, which is harder to lose later.
Strive for a diet that maintains weight (or adds a safe and healthy amount) and helps to make your body composition leaner and more muscular.
The amount of daily calorie intake is individual. It depends on your current weight, activity level, and goal.
If you are skinny, you can even multiply your weight by 15 to 18 times your body weight.
Step 2 – Breakdown of macronutrients:
All three macronutrients are essential for muscle growth. Protein is needed to repair, rebuild, and rebuild muscles, while carbohydrates help accelerate exercise, replenish glycogen and stimulate insulin for nutrient delivery and protein synthesis.
Finally, you need essential fats for hormone development. That means that a balanced macronutrient ratio is crucial. Make a diet that consists of 40% protein, 30% carbohydrates, and 30% fats.
Step 3 – Choose your nutrients:
Choose from lean cuts of meat, poultry, dairy, and fish, but do not be afraid to eat high-fat beef. Saturated fat from eggs and red meat is a cholesterol source that can help counteract importantly.
Not hormones needed for growth!
Complex carbohydrates are essential, but it’s also okay to eat a few simple ones. The additional nutrient intake after training is now the rule. But they do not have to be artificial proteins from the lab.
Consuming simple carbohydrates to build muscle is enough. This shuttling hormone helps deliver nutrients into the tissue to aid glycogen replenishment and protein synthesis.
Studies have shown that eating a high-protein, and high-fat diet can increase muscle mass and strength. With body composition more favorable compared to a low-carbohydrate diet.
Eating meat supplies some of your fat sources, but other causes include nuts, seeds, and even dairy products.
Step 4 – Create your plan
• 120 pounds x 15 = 1800 calories
• 40% protein = 720 calories (4 calories per gram) = 180 g
• 30% carbs = 540 calories (4 calories per gram) = 135 g
• 30% fats = 540 calories (9 calories per gram) = 60 g
Serious mistakes you should avoid when choosing bodybuilding
Here I will reveal the most common mistakes that women make in the gym over and over again. See if you find any of these errors common.
1. Do the same training every day:
If you have not exercised for a very long time, you may not realize that it takes time to rest and repair when you break down a muscle.
If you work it out every day, it will never have a chance to recover, so it never gets stronger or “firmer.” The author of the Beginner Female Bodybuilding Plan says that it is essential to give each muscle group a break of at least 48 hours between workouts.
Here is my example of a 4-day split:
• Monday: you do chest and biceps
• Tuesday: is the day of your legs
• Wednesday: training break
• Thursday: your strong shoulders and triceps day
• Friday: women weakest in the back
• Saturday: make some cardio-training
• Sunday: rest
2. Too many calories
As you become busy with weights, you will be able to consume a few more calories.
3. Do not drink:
Why is water consumption so important? It flushes out toxins. It helps to keep the joints healthy. It prevents dizziness and fainting. It keeps the metabolism higher. It reduces fatigue. Do we have to continue?
4. Cardio, Cardio, Cardio:
Too much heart raises cortisol in the body. That breaks down your muscle tissue. The less muscle, the slower your metabolism.
Stay healthy, ladies.
Tip: I like to keep my cardio between 30 and 40 minutes for 3 to 4 days a week.
Of course, everybody is different. So you need to know how much cardio is right for you.
5. Trying to reduce the waste in abdominal abuse:
So many people still believe that they can downsize their waist by exercising their abs excessively. You can create the illusion of a tighter stomach because the underlying muscle forms the fat layer on top.
Remember one thing: only by crunching you can not reduce your fat.
If you want to reduce the fat layer on your stomach, you must eat healthily and train your cardio. Exercise your abs 2 to 3 times a week to make sure you can see something sexy once you reduce your fat.
6. Do not take any protein after training:
After a good workout, according to Beginner Female Bodybuilding Plan, you destroy your muscle tissue. After that, the body begins its repair process. Eat or drink protein but the simple ones.
Again, everyone is different, so you need to research a bit to find out the right amount of protein, carbohydrates, fats, and glutamine to take after workouts.
Beginner Female Bodybuilding Plan Conclusion:
Exercise and nourish yourself accurately enough to lose weight and build muscle. That creates a lean, toned body that is strong and healthy.
Do not worry about a masculine appearance, because women’s physique is different.
It takes specialized training, a genetic predisposition, and sometimes supplements to look like a bodybuilder.